Reuben’s Crew is a fun, craft beer-loving community based at Reuben’s Brews in Seattle. We're accepting new members for the 2018-19 year on Saturday, September 8, 2018 in the taproom.
Primarily designed to reward our frequent taproom customers, Reuben's Crew provides great gear and benefits. So whether you stop by to grab a pint, buy cans or bottles, or fill your growlers or kegerator, we want to say thank you through these great benefits:
- Larger pours in exclusive, members-only glassware: 20oz pours for beers typically served as 16oz, and 16oz pours for beers typically served as 12oz (excludes 10oz wild and funky beers which will be served in their proper glassware).
- Receive 6 tasters for the price of 5. The tray of tasters must be ordered at one time and must be for Crew member's consumption only.
- $3 off of every 64oz growler fill, $1 off of every 32oz growler fill.
- Receive a 10% discount for every 6-pack or 4-pack of cans or 22oz bottle bought at the brewery (excludes pre-sales for barrel aged or reserve series bottled beers [see below]).
- Receive a 10% discount on all merchandise purchases throughout the year.
- No deposit required when you purchase beer by the keg (party pump deposits still required, maximum one keg outstanding at any one time).
- Brand new design Crew-exclusive t-shirt.
- Brand new Crew-exclusive 32oz growler.
- Bottle pre-sales for ALL barrel aged or reserve series beers. In prior years reservations for only three bottle releases were guaranteed, but now this benefit covers all small batch bottle releases at the taproom. Cans are not included in this benefit.
- Two meet-ups for Reuben’s Crew members in a separate, very special, very exclusive location where members can purchase beer to enjoy in fine company on site, as well as purchase select beers prior to their public release (see below). These meet-ups will take place on a Friday evening in October and February, exact date announced in advance as the brew schedule allows.
- Special party exclusively for Reuben's Crew members. This event is a thank you to crew members and will entail complimentary samples of beer, tasty bites, and great company of the other Reuben’s Crew and team members! In addition, there will be an opportunity to purchase select beers prior to their public release (see below).
- Early access to purchase cans prior to three releases throughout the year. We will coincide the three crew events (two meet-ups and one annual party) on Fridays prior to a Saturday can release, giving you the opportunity to purchase these cans a day before the public. Cans will only be available for purchase and pickup at the event and can’t be reserved.
- Annual membership card.
- Right of first refusal for next year’s application.
These benefits are for the named person on the crew membership and are not transferable to any other person. The benefits run from time of registration to August 31, 2019. We anticipate opening another taproom at our new production facility during this year, and the taproom-related benefits will apply in the new taproom as well.
The cost is $125 plus tax for a one-year membership. Add a spouse / household partner for an additional $75 plus tax. (Must show valid IDs with shared address. If your partner doesn’t come with you in person to sign up, please bring a copy of their photo ID.)
You may register in person in the taproom on Saturday, September 8 from 11am. The number of spaces available depends on the number of spaces vacated by non-returning members. Thank you for your support!